Tuesday, January 20, 2009
10 Ways President Obama Can Create Jobs
1) Give tax credits for direct investments in private companies not funds or public companies.
2) Give tax credits for companies who make cash acquisitions and create liquidity for shareholders to restart the capital cycle.
3) Open up the IPO markets by reducing restrictions on companies to go public creating liquidity for shareholders which eventually cycles back to new companies.
4) Create a new Securities Exchange Commission that is willing to legitimately combat securities fraud and will bring back old short selling and uptick rules.
5) Give money to smaller regional banks and VC focused banks who can smartly lend money (debt) to companies who are creating innovation and jobs.
6) Encourage more government based Venture Capital funds (equity) to invest in companies who can help government harness the benefits of technology and become more transparent.
7) Give tax credits for hiring U.S. based staff
8) Reduce government regulations on big business monopolistic behavior stifling start-up innovation: Telecommunications, Energy, Biotech, Automotive, Media.
9) Demand more transparency from all financial vehicles who create jobs: private equity, venture capital and those that destroy jobs: hedge funds.
10) Weed out the government bureaucrats and lobbyist who waste tax payer money.
How About Some QE for Venture Capital?
A stealth internet advertising / publishing renaissance is quietly happening in Southern California 10 years after the dot com bubble ...
Today, there over 23 million sole proprietorships, 1.7 million traditional C corporations and 7.4 million partnerships and S corporatio...
Watch live streaming video from web20tv at livestream.com
Which 24 hour news network do you "trust the least" and is the "most biased"? #twitterpoll #CorruptMedia #FoxNews ...
Why are Australia and New Zealand bound flights taking off to the East at LAX between 10pm-12am and sometimes later? Loud low flying plane...
This is a story of my first channel crossing on a paddleboard in the Catalina Classic race Sunday, August, 29 2010. 32 miles of open oc...
The damage the Federal Reserve is destroying the price function of free markets and capitalism.
Twitter Poll: Did you change your vote for #Trump or #Clinton based new FBI investigation of #weinergate #TwitterPoll ? — je...