- Should US Government spending crash like the stock market?
- Will industries that rely on Government spending be crushed?
- Has the Federal Reserve lost all credibility with the markets?
- The VC industry shrunk by 80% in the last decade so why not the Government?
- Rising interest rates might actually be good for the "real economy"?
- Are currency wars are going to get even more intense?
- Is the US the new emerging market carrying highest investment risk?
- Where & when will the next tech industry boom (ie jobs) come from?
- Is the Obama administration trying to kill capitalism vs government spending?
- When will kicking the Government debt can down the road STOP?
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Should US Government Spending Crash Like the Stock Market?
A stealth internet advertising / publishing renaissance is quietly happening in Southern California 10 years after the dot com bubble ...
Today, there over 23 million sole proprietorships, 1.7 million traditional C corporations and 7.4 million partnerships and S corporatio...
Watch live streaming video from web20tv at livestream.com
Which 24 hour news network do you "trust the least" and is the "most biased"? #twitterpoll #CorruptMedia #FoxNews ...
Why are Australia and New Zealand bound flights taking off to the East at LAX between 10pm-12am and sometimes later? Loud low flying plane...
This is a story of my first channel crossing on a paddleboard in the Catalina Classic race Sunday, August, 29 2010. 32 miles of open oc...
The damage the Federal Reserve is destroying the price function of free markets and capitalism.
Twitter Poll: Did you change your vote for #Trump or #Clinton based new FBI investigation of #weinergate #TwitterPoll ? — je...