- Should US Government spending crash like the stock market?
- Will industries that rely on Government spending be crushed?
- Has the Federal Reserve lost all credibility with the markets?
- The VC industry shrunk by 80% in the last decade so why not the Government?
- Rising interest rates might actually be good for the "real economy"?
- Are currency wars are going to get even more intense?
- Is the US the new emerging market carrying highest investment risk?
- Where & when will the next tech industry boom (ie jobs) come from?
- Is the Obama administration trying to kill capitalism vs government spending?
- When will kicking the Government debt can down the road STOP?
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
This chart alone should tell you how much impact the Federal Reserve has on the overall economy. The Fed can obviously influence banker...
A stealth internet advertising / publishing renaissance is quietly happening in Southern California 10 years after the dot com bubble ...
Angel investing in startups is probably the most challenging form of private equity there is. Having been involved with the Tech Coast Ang...
This is a story of my first channel crossing on a paddleboard in the Catalina Classic race Sunday, August, 29 2010. 32 miles of open oc...
Google Removes Its 'Last-Look' Auction Advantage. The "last-look" advantage Google’s ad server gave to Google's a...
Why are Australia and New Zealand bound flights taking off to the East at LAX between 10pm-12am and sometimes later? Loud low flying plane...
The Western Conference NHL has clearly been beating up on the Eastern Conference in the first 22 games of the season.
Map of Google search terms on election day: Long wait times, provisional ballots, inactive voter status, voter intimidation, voting machin...
Link to Map
A Baseball Diamond On The Beach in Santa Barbara? Wow!